Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Time to Be Conservative

More and more, this is what I am hearing from people. The reality is... this is where the returns are (what little are available) in bonds and index funds as most stocks are illuminatingly overvalued.

If someone is talking the same old 'mutuals' talk, like the last 8 months haven't happened... then I don't think they are worth their perogies.

So, I was inspired to read this article about a couple (Andrew & Katerine Hallu) achieving their dream of early retirement to travel the world and teach for free, as their personal brand of philanthropy.

Of course, this is all so very possible if you are initially only looking out for yourself and there are no children in the picture. I would just once like to find a great example of a family. Maybe I will yet. :-)

No comments: